- Are you exploring or questioning your sexuality or sexual orientation?
- Do you have friends or family members who identify as lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and/or Asexual?
- Do you have a lot of questions or need support about how to navigate the coming out process for yourself or loved ones?
- Are you in the process of coming out and need additional supports or information?
- Are you an Ally looking for more information on how to be inclusive or LGBTQIA individuals? YOU ARE NOT ALONE!Join us for a LGBTQ* Supportive group for teens 14 through 18
The Youth LBGTQIA* Group is an open process group for teens who are exploring Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity. The group will be self-run with assistance from the co-facilitators. This is an open and safe space for teens to discuss areas of development, in regards to sexuality and gender, find support from fellow teens, and explore LGBTQIA* related issues with peers and adults.
Insurance Accepted and Sliding Scale Fee Available
Dates and time are dependent on client availability. Please contact Rachael Sytsma directly for more information at 708-535-7320 ext. 35.